Online Yoga Classes: The Key To The Whole Body Fitness
There are certain particular poses that a person can follow to make their whole body fit. From the many, you can follow a certain few for better results.
The poses for a fit body
They are as follows
- Downward dog: A position in which, the plans and the feet are resting on the ground with the hips raised up in the hair, forming an inverted V. You need to hold it for five short breaths, and breathing through your nose.
- High Lunge: You can shift to this position from the downward facing dog pose. You need to bring your right foot forward and raise both your hands to the sky. Stretching the whole body and relaxing it, you can become fit as a fiddle.
- High to low lunges: Shift into a new position from the previous state. Your one knee who be kneeling in the ground with your arms up in the air.
- Warrior 3: It is a position in which one leg is lifted to the air and is risen to the same level as the torso, with your hands gutted outside. This pose allows you to pay the balance with your body and soul.
- Push-ups: This is one of the commonly used exercises by many of the people who go to the gym for muscles since many years ago. Today they are commonly practised throughout the world, especially by those who want to reduce weight. It is one of the best work out for the world to see.
- Planks: There are two types of this exercise, one is the downward plank whereas the other is a side plank, which helps in straightening the body and steadies the body of the people.
With these few tips and the best online yoga classes, being fit is very easy.